Hands-on science using Vernier technology gets students excited about science and deepens their understanding of complex concepts. It gives students the tools to analyze data and think like real scientists.
Benefits of Probeware
- Improves student understanding of science concepts.
- Frees class time for student engagement in higher order thinking skills, such as analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
- Supports STEM education and priorities outlined under ARRA and Race to the Top.
- Enables students to perform many new experiments with measurements not previously obtainable in the classroom.
- Increases test scores in science.
- Is recommended by national organizations, including NSTA, ISTE, ASTE, and IB.
- Encourages inquiry-based lab activities.
- Supports National Science Education Standards.