This lab book contains experiments specifically chosen for teaching topics in agricultural science at the high school or college level.
Agricultural Science with Vernier contains a collection of 29 experiments that can be useful in teaching agricultural science at the high school or college level. Some experiments are designed to be done in the field and some in the classroom or laboratory.
- Fundamentals of Agricultural Science
- Plant and Soil Science
- Animal Science
- Energy and Electricity
- General Topics in Agricultural Science
Included with Agricultural Science with Vernier
- 24 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view an overview, objectives, necessary probeware, and standards correlations.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (9)
Go Direct® Conductivity Probe (3)
Go Direct® Gas Pressure Sensor (4)
Go Direct® CO2 Gas Sensor (6)
Go Direct® O2 Gas Sensor (6)
Biology ProScope HR Kit (1)
Go Direct® Temperature Probe (4)
Vernier Optical DO Probe (3)
Go Direct® Voltage Probe (1)
Differential Voltage Probe (2)
Extech Digital DC Power Supply (1)
Vernier Circuit Board 2 (1)
Go Direct® Optical Dissolved Oxygen Probe (2)
Preview "Soil pH" from Agricultural Science with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.Download sample experiment
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »